Building on more than 25 years of cutting-edge Jewish education at the elementary and preschool levels, Beit Rabban is expanding our reach to serve more students and to open a middle school in fall of 2019. A Beit Rabban education through eighth grade will equip our children to become dynamic and responsible stewards of the Jewish future.
GROW with US as we lay the foundation for the next 25 years of innovative & purposeful Jewish education. Give today!
Accomplishments over the past five years:
- Grew enrollment by more than 30%.
- Introduced ground-breaking tuition affordability initiative.
- Expanded donor base by 50%.
- Built Department of Student Support with full-time staff.
- Incorporated cutting-edge curricula in Hebrew, language arts and math.
- Implemented K-8 character development curriculum.
- Raised teacher salaries to competitive rates and introduced transparent scale.
- Conducted comprehensive risk assessment, brought on security firm and improved protocols and training.
- Launched Standards for Fluency in Jewish Text and Practice with Mechon Hadar, now adopted by day schools across the country.
- Created new Jewish music and tefillah program.
Building Our Future:
- Opening of the Beit Rabban Middle School in fall 2019, designed through communal Design Thinking process: 50 site visits, interviews and focus groups.
- Addition of the Beit Rabban West Campus, with on-site full size gym, to house the middle school.
- Hiring of middle school faculty: six new educators and a guidance counselor.
- Design of innovative middle school curriculum emphasizing integration across Judaic and secular subjects.
- Development of signature middle school programs involving travel, nature, design and volunteering.
- Expansion of preschool to include a two’s program and additional space.
- Pilot of K-8 healthy living curriculum covering physical & mental health, online safety, and sex education.
- Launch of integrated K-8 STEAM education.
- Investment in intentional technology integration: hardware, software and training.
Join the growing community of Beit Rabban funders seeding the next generation of Jewish leadership. Contribute to the Beit Rabban Future Fund today!
We want your investment to be the most meaningful expression of your family’s values.
- Make a 5 year pledge to the Beit Rabban Future Fund
- Join the Grandparent Circle
- Give a gift of stocks or securities
- Participate in legacy giving to enhance long-term impact
- Select a naming opportunity to honor or memorialize a loved-one
CALL US! We look forward to discussing the best way for you to contribute. Please call or email our Head of School, Stephanie Ives (212-595-1386/ email@example.com) to have a conversation about the best way for your family to invest in Beit Rabban Day School.